Mark B. Chassman is the founding and managing partner of C&S. He has decades of extensive litigation and trial experience representing clients in a variety of commercial and business lawsuits. Mark has tried dozens of jury trials, bench trials, and arbitrations to a verdict. He has been chosen for membership in highly selective invitation only trial lawyer organizations. Mark understands that tenacity, focus, and precision are essential to the successful outcome of a lawsuit.
• Business & Commercial Litigation
• Corporate Litigation
• Partnership Litigation
• Product Liability
• Professional Negligence
• Real Estate Litigation
• Sexual Harassment & Employment Discrimination
• Trade Secret Litigation
• Trial Litigation
• Loyola Law School
• California State University, Northridge
(B.S., Cum Laude, Business Administration, emphasis in Finance and Real Estate, 1982)
- The State Bar of California
- The State Bar of the District of Columbia
- The State Bar of New York
- United States District Court
- Central District of California
- Northern District of California
- Southern District of California
- Eastern District of California
• Associate, American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA)
• Senior Fellow, Litigation Counsel of America
• Member, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
• Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum
• Named as Southern California Super Lawyer
• Selected as a mediator for the Los Angeles Superior Court
• Selected as a mediator by the United States District Court, Central District of California
GROCERY & HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY
Whole Foods Market, Inc.
Mrs. Gooch's Natural Food Markets, Inc.
Wild Oats Markets
Whole Foods Market California, Inc.
Essential Living Foods
Smart & Final
Isuzu Motors America, Inc.
American Isuzu Motors, Inc.
Ford of Ventura
Robin Oil Company
REAL ESTATE INDUSTRY
Morrison Homes, Inc.
Taylor Morrison Services, Inc.
Simon Property Group, L.P.
C.A. Rasmussen Construction Company
Westwood Marketplace, LLC
TECHNOLOGY, FINANCIAL SERVICES, ENTERTAINMENT, MANUFACTURING, RETAIL
Apple Computer Corporation
Lee Chemical, Inc.
The Saint James Eos Wine Company
The Los Angeles Fashion Center
TJX Companies, Inc.
Firehouse Recording Studios
Liquid Entertainment, LLC
Point of View, Inc.
Disc Marketing, LLC
A Company Hungary KFT
Hydro Systems International